At Southwest Internal Medicine, we place much emphasis on preventive healthcare and an ongoing doctor-patient relationship to better maintain a healthy lifestyle. Our physicians encourage comprehensive health screenings including annual wellness visits, regular vaccine management, cancer screenings, evaluation of blood sugar and cholesterol levels, obesity and more.
A few of our preventive care services include, but are not limited to:
- Diabetes screening
- Breast cancer screening
- Cervical cancer screening
- Colon cancer screening
- Prostate cancer screening
- Cardiovascular disease screening
- Depression or anxiety screening
- Screening for a variety of infectious diseases
- Influenza, Pneumococcal Pneumonia, Tetnis, Whooping Cough, Shingles & TDAP vaccinations and administration
- Alcohol & drug misuse screening misuse screening
If you’d like to request an annual checkup or specific health screening with one of our caring physicians, please give us a call at 407-345-0005, or schedule your appointment online. We look forward to developing a customized and comprehensive healthcare plan to benefit your lifestyle.
Please be advised that yearly physicals are considered well exams. Please note that it is no longer a “well exam” if part of your visit is to diagnose, monitor or treat an existing illness or injury.